FFAA Club house

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FFAA Club house
FFAA Club house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Farm Mafia

+15
Franke21m
siko_flyer
Jaybird
Classclown
Tazmanian Devil
Taildragger
sukhoikid
Hunter77
poor hucker
GravyGoodness
lxcoupe
Craven
BENCHASON
Valleypatroll
roc111672
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

3D Farm Mafia  - Page 4 Empty Re: 3D Farm Mafia

Post  roc111672 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 pm

f4phantom wrote:

some days are diamonds others are just rocks pale

Who is this guy ?
roc111672
roc111672

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 pm

a kid here in jax that came with us to the farm earlier in the year. he says he was verbally invited to how when he was there, and when it went to invite by email and keepeing it more manageable for you guys we told him sorry, but you cannot go. we were goin to talk to you guys about seeing f we could bring him but then he posted all this bullshit. now he has screwed up and there is no chance of goin. i guess this story could have been much shorter if i would have said _some dumbass with a giant scale vagina that cannot find a tampon large enough to stop the bleeding.
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Post  f4phantom Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Hunter77 wrote:a kid here in jax that came with us to the farm earlier in the year. he says he was verbally invited to how when he was there, and when it went to invite by email and keepeing it more manageable for you guys we told him sorry, but you cannot go. we were goin to talk to you guys about seeing f we could bring him but then he posted all this bullshit. now he has screwed up and there is no chance of goin. i guess this story could have been much shorter if i would have said _some dumbass with a giant scale vagina that cannot find a tampon large enough to stop the bleeding.

i was trying to explain the thread the A list being new to the forum stuff didnt know how to undo it at the time but kyle did not do that this is dale he all so did not know i maid a new name cause the first one is screwed up
f4phantom
f4phantom

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Hunter77 wrote: i guess this story could have been much shorter if i would have said _some dumbass with a giant scale vagina that cannot find a tampon large enough to stop the bleeding.

OMG...That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard!! Laughing
kwilson
kwilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum