FFAA Club house

My Ass Hurts

Go down

My Ass Hurts

Post  kwilson on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 pm

I just filled up both vehicles. Dammit man, please vote that mf'er out of office.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ass Hurts

Post  lxcoupe on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

you got it afro
lxcoupe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR_D_2k on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

kwilson wrote:I just filled up both vehicles. Dammit man, please vote that mf'er out of office.

2012 Democratic Convention Schedule

Charlotte, NC

4:00 PM – Opening Flag Burning Ceremony – sponsored by CNN
4:05 PM – Singing of "God Damn America " led by Rev.Jeremiah Wright
4:10 PM – Pledge of Allegiance to Obama.
4:15 PM – Ceremonial 'I hate America' led by Michelle Obama.
4:30 PM – Tips on “How to keep your man trustworthy & true to you while you travel the world” –Hillary Clinton
4:45 PM – Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson seminar “How to have a successful career without having a job.”
5:00 PM – “Great Vacations I’ve Taken on the Taxpayer’s Dime Travel Log” -Michelle Obama.
5:30 PM – Eliot Spitzer Speaks on "Family Values" via Satellite
5:45 PM – Tribute to All 57 States –Nancy Pelosi
6:00 PM – Sen. HarryReid- 90-minute speech expressing the Democrat’s appreciation of the Occupy Wall Street movement, and George Soros for sparing no expense, for all that they have accomplished to unify the country, improve employment and to boost the economy.
8:30 PM – Airing of Grievances by the Clintons
9:00 PM – “Bias in Media – How We Can Make It Work For You” tutorial – sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times
9:15 PM – Tribute Film to Brave Freedom Fighters incarcerated at GITMO – Michael Moore
9:45 PM – Personal Finance Seminar -Charlie Rangle
10:00 PM – Denunciation of Bitter Gun Owners and Bible readers.
10:30 PM – Ceremonial Waving of White Flag for Iraq & Afghanistan
11:00 PM – Obama Energy Plan Symposium / Tire Gauge Demonstration / You too can get rich with Green Investment bankruptcies
11:15 PM – Free Gov.Blagovich rally
11:30 PM – Obama Accepts Oscar, Tony and Latin Grammy Awards
11:45 PM – Feeding of the Delegates with 5 Loaves and 2 Fish Obama Presiding
12:00 AM – Official Nomination ofObama by Bill Maher and Chris “He sends a thrill up my leg” Matthews
12:01 AM – Obama Accepts Nomination as Lord and Savior
12:05 AM – Celestial Choirs Sing
3:00 AM – Biden Delivers Acceptance Speech
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."Ecclesiastes10:2
DR_D_2k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BENCHASON on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 am

It's funny Dr. but really that's not far from the truth. Shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

kwilson wrote:I just filled up both vehicles. Dammit man, please vote that mf'er out of office.

wheeew, i saw the thread name and was like whoooooa kevin, all we did was fly together yesterday
Hunter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 pm

LOL! No it wasn't you, but I was definitely ass raped at the pump. With these prices, I spend over $200 per week and what really pisses me off is how much of that money is going overseas to mother fuckers that hate our guts.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:28 pm

i am no obama fan but it was over 4 during the bush era. dont think we can pin yhis on obama. they are all the same these days unfortunately.
Hunter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I was no Bush honk either, but at least the Republicans are saying they will do the right thing and go for domestic energy. All the dems want to do is keep on going for solar and wind. Last I checked, my truck doesn't have a fucking sail or solar panels, and I haven't ever seen a solar powered plane that could haul more than one person. I hate to get political, but it is that season again, and if these aholes in Washington don't get a grip on the economy, we are all going to be eating air sandwiches and wish cakes, and wondering what the hell happened. I can promise you if Obama gets re-elected, I am loading up on ammo because it will be like gold when the dollar isn't worth shit.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Hunter77 wrote:i am no obama fan but it was over 4 during the bush era. dont think we can pin yhis on obama. they are all the same these days unfortunately.

Actually diesel was 5 and I promise you that had as much as anything to do with the economy tanking. I was spending $125 to fill my tank twice a week. Like it or not, diesel moves this world. Ships, trucks, trains, all burn it and when it skyrockets, so does the price of everything they haul.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 pm

well, i am definitely casting my vote republican but all of them are at fault starting with regan as far as i am concerned. now all of them are owned by corporations. and to take thos conversation to an even further place that friends shouldnt debate about, i think there is a reason the u.s.a. is never mentioned in the bible, because it will not be around long enough to worry about. i do hope thats not the case because i have lived else where and know thos is the greatest country on earth.
Hunter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 am

You got that right brother! This is definitely the greatest country on earth, and it is sickening that some people think we need to be taken down a notch. No one should EVER apologize for the great things we have accomplished, or done for others that could not protect themselves. Too many great men have died for this country to do so.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

kevin, you working friday? we will be flyin at jax
Hunter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Yea I'm working, but I may sneak out there around lunch time.
kwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  littlcrankshaft on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Hunter77 wrote:well, i am definitely casting my vote republican but all of them are at fault starting with regan as far as i am concerned. now all of them are owned by corporations. and to take thos conversation to an even further place that friends shouldnt debate about, i think there is a reason the u.s.a. is never mentioned in the bible, because it will not be around long enough to worry about. i do hope thats not the case because i have lived else where and know thos is the greatest country on earth.

Got that right!!! Every word...

littlcrankshaft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down