FFAA Club house

'Tards at FG

Go down

'Tards at FG

Post  GravyGoodness on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm not talking about site admins or anything - but Jesus Fuck there is a gaggle of idiots over there. The brainless masses of Flying Giants. Do people get stupider by the hour??? Don't get me wrong - there are some great, bright people over there, but have you seen some of the goons that have figured out how to use a computer on that site? I worked in a local hobby shop for 7 years and I thought we had some stupid, inbred, brainless, backwoods ignorant fucks living in this area - but MY GOD Flying Giants has this place beat by a long shot. I think a good 40% of the members there must live under high-tension power lines, huff spray paint, fuck their cousins and ride the short bus to the group home so someone can wipe their ass and slap a gold star on their forehead for making it through another whole day of breathing.

Unsatisfiable people flaming companies for not asking them for a successful business model before they start out, butting heads over bullshit, name calling, ass patting, dick sucking, and A BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS!. Who can tell the biggest lie and convince others that it is the fucking gospel??? "Uh yeah, my DLE 111 turns 9300 on the ground with a Zinger Pro 34x14, and it unloads to over 10,000 in the air". Then they will argue the bullshit point with you. "My Mintor engine clicks like an goddamn Meth-Head trying to send a telegraph, BUT IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL 30cc ENGINE I HAVE EVER SEEN!" "I didn't even have to touch the needles." "Top Dawg aviation is full of the brightest and most polite people on the planet." What the fuck did you say? Are you fucking kidding me? I think that Ara Tidwell must have 15,000 phantom accounts there spewing bullshit on a scale greater than even conceivable by the human mind. It has to be, because there is no way that that many idiots could converge anywhere - not at a convention, not in the checkout line at Wal-Mart - not even in congress. Only FG can bring you stupidity by the masses in such a huge fucking family value pack that the collective IQ of the entire population of the worldwide web goes down by 12 points when they sign on. Goddam morons.

FUCK! Shocked

GravyGoodness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Tards at FG

Post  roc111672 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Damn Gravy , you have a bad day ?
roc111672

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GravyGoodness on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 pm

roc111672 wrote:Damn Gravy , you have a bad day ?

Not really, people just amaze me sometimes.

I actually thought that was a humorus rant. I put a little thought into that one. All true tho.

GravyGoodness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxcoupe on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 am

GravyGoodness wrote: I think that Ara Tidwell must have 15,000 phantom accounts there spewing bullshit on a scale greater than even conceivable by the human mind. It has to be, because there is no way that that many idiots could converge anywhere - not at a convention, not in the checkout line at Wal-Mart - not even in congress.

I really liked that guy. I don't understand why people jumped on him and tried to kill him like a pack of ravenous dogs. He was fucking entertaining, unlike the mass of stupidity that you refer to. Most of the shit I've seen lately is from mid 50 year olds and up, who this is their first gas plane and only fly sport, but goddam it this is the best and most powerful motor ever produced, because I say so and the asshole i bought it from told me the same thing. Every other motor is crap compared to my clicking .020 ring gap machined jewel.

All I ask for is show me proof. Every time someone videos a mintor doing anything it is sucking. You claim that your mintor 22 spins a 17x6 prop at 8500rpm, then get your little phone out and take a short video with a tach on it. EZPZ right? Nope.

Anyway I know what you mean Kyle fuck and feed em beans
lxcoupe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ericb on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm

GravyGoodness wrote:
roc111672 wrote:Damn Gravy , you have a bad day ?

Not really, people just amaze me sometimes.

I actually thought that was a humorus rant. I put a little thought into that one. All true tho.

Hell of a rant. I can tell you put some thought into that one. cheers The begining of the end was when that stupid points system started and all the fun people got kicked off.

ericb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  siko_flyer on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

I got one issue with that rant.What the fuck is wrong with fucking your cousin?If she's hot,then by golly fuck the shit out of her,I really don't see an issue there,and I got some hot cousins... Twisted Evil
siko_flyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poor hucker on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 pm

You go gravy i remember when fg.was about fun flys. and look at cool plane now it is just bull shit and trashing company.....it is not worth my time dealing with those people .what is wrong with mintor i love mine .it will run 1200rpm.and on amsol 100:1. 19#10 prop lol!
poor hucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum