FFAA Club house

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FFAA Club house
FFAA Club house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread?

+3
kwilson
Valleypatroll
lxcoupe
7 posters

Go down

Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread? Empty Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread?

Post  lxcoupe Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 am

BAAAWAAHAHA

I hate the fact that guys have to have a laugh at the expense of a 18 year old kid, I think it is really is parents who are the douches.

It sure does bring out the fucking do-gooders who act like the fucking church lady and can't believe there is such evil in the world.
lxcoupe
lxcoupe

Back to top Go down

Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread? Empty Re: Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread?

Post  Valleypatroll Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 am

Really is it still up? I need to get banned again
Valleypatroll
Valleypatroll
Admin

https://ffaa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread? Empty Re: Who started the "joe smith is gay" thread?

Post  kwilson Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am

I've never met the kid, or his parents. I'm curious though...What is the issue people have with them?
kwilson
kwilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Valleypatroll Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 am

Something about imac.
Valleypatroll
Valleypatroll
Admin

https://ffaa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lxcoupe Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

kwilson wrote:I've never met the kid, or his parents. I'm curious though...What is the issue people have with them?

I don't have any issue with Joe at all, when I met him at Nall he seemed like a happy,helpful, and polite kid. I hear all the stories of bad stuff, and it is mostly his dad. Sounds like he has a bad case of super star manager-itis. A few close friends have had run-in's with Joe's dad and to say they were negative would be being nice. Plus some of the arrogant posts that he posts over on the giants I believe really turns people off, again I mean his dad.
lxcoupe
lxcoupe

Back to top Go down

Post  kwilson Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 am

Gotta love over-bearing parents. No

I fly quite a bit of IMAC and didn't think he flew it at all, just a 3d whiz. I wonder what the story is there.

I just checked all the results on line and don't see where he has ever competed in IMAC.
kwilson
kwilson

Back to top Go down

Post  GravyGoodness Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 am

lxcoupe wrote:I hear all the stories of bad stuff, and it is mostly his dad. Sounds like he has a bad case of super star manager-itis. A few close friends have had run-in's with Joe's dad and to say they were negative would be being nice. Plus some of the arrogant posts that he posts over on the giants I believe really turns people off, again I mean his dad.

Hmmm.

kwilson wrote:Gotta love over-bearing parents. No

Double Hmmm.

All I know is that the thread got nuked with the quickness over there... cat
GravyGoodness
GravyGoodness

Back to top Go down

Post  Taildragger Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm

The kid is great, like him.
Taildragger
Taildragger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmanian Devil Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Joe's dad Jim is an arrogant fuck. horrible example for his kid. they ended up reporting the post i made on the giants towards Joe lol. its funny cause instead of being true and raising their kid the right way, they always defend him the wrong way.
Tazmanian Devil
Tazmanian Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmanian Devil Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm

btw i missed the thread where is it?
Tazmanian Devil
Tazmanian Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTrunkMonkey Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I just told you that it was locked and blocked ya retarded fucker what you dont believe me? you crack me up

TheTrunkMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmanian Devil Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

suck my dick bitch lol. leave some for joe though...
Tazmanian Devil
Tazmanian Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTrunkMonkey Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 pm

I knew you liked the feeling of another man sucking your dick.... sick fuck

TheTrunkMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmanian Devil Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

any hole can draw cum.
Tazmanian Devil
Tazmanian Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down