FFAA Club house

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FFAA Club house
FFAA Club house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to start the Sleepyc is a FAG thread

+8
kwilson
roc111672
Not SleepyC
DR_D_2k
Taildragger
GravyGoodness
Hunter77
Valleypatroll
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is going to start the Sleepyc is a FAG thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is going to start the Sleepyc is a FAG thread

Post  Hunter77 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

poor hucker wrote:He is wright so i give you 10points now.so get the fuck off hear to.bitch .you have been served.lmao rendeer

sorry, your not allowed to talk about points. thats a point for you. as a moderator of this forum, my god complex is taking over and you all have 5 points now. 5 more and you will have to suck sleepy off while fisting valleypatrol in the ass before you can log back on.
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Who is going to start the Sleepyc is a FAG thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is going to start the Sleepyc is a FAG thread

Post  Franke21m Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm

UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH... So who is going to start this thread is gay thread....
Franke21m
Franke21m

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Franke21m wrote:UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH... So who is going to start this thread is gay thread....

sorry franke, but this is where we all come to die. there is just nothing else after flying giants. but you know that already
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Post  Franke21m Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I am at piece with my thoughts since FG. I assume FG stands for faggot gays, Right? Or am I missing something.....
Franke21m
Franke21m

Back to top Go down

Post  poor hucker Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

[quote="Hunter77"]
poor hucker wrote:He is wright so i give you 10points now.so get the fuck off hear to.bitch .you have been served.lmao rendeer

sorry, your not allowed to talk about points. thats a point for you. as a moderator of this forum, my god complex is taking over and you all have 5 points now. 5 more and you will have to suck sleepy off while fisting valleypatrol in the ass before you can log back on. [/quoteo

o shit you are a moderator i am sorry for being such a bitch .
poor hucker
poor hucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 pm

thats better, now you have been served. lmfao
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Post  poor hucker Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:01 am

Haha when are we getting together to fly again .
poor hucker
poor hucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 am

poor hucker wrote:Haha when are we getting together to fly again .

how looks like. or i hear there is an event in melbourne end of september. my problem is no trailer. hard to transport any didtance. or you can come to jax and piss off the fogs with me. they getmad every weekend. haha
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Post  poor hucker Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

That sounds like lots of fun fogs hate me.i wish i lived closer.
poor hucker
poor hucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Valleypatroll Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Mcclenny is end of September. Last i checked you had a trailer you could use anytime
Valleypatroll
Valleypatroll
Admin

https://ffaa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter77 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:02 pm

ok, wrong city. yes i can use that monster trailer but it costs me 1/2 tank of fuel just to jax rc. i cannot afford $1000 trip to anywhere
Hunter77
Hunter77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2